What are E Cigarette Starter Kits?
E cigarette starter kits are designed to help you transition from regular cigarettes to electronic ones. They include beginners’ kits, standard kits, standard plus kits, couples kits and the ultimate kit.
Types of Electronic Cigarette Starter Kits
Most companies offer 5 main types of e cigarette starter kits. These include the other 2 that most of the e cigarette brands carry:
- The Express Kit – This contains basic vaping elements. You will get an automatic battery, an accompanying USB express charger and a flavor cartridge. Express kits are priced below $ 25 and are the cheapest way to work your way into e- cigs without compromising on the quality.
- The Economy Kit – Economic kits have 5 more cartridges than express kits. They also come with an additional wall adapter and a faster charger. The price is between $ 25 and $ 50. These kits are suited for more experienced smokers.
- The Standard Kit – It includes 10 flavor cartridges, a Smart Charger, a wall adapter, one manual battery and an automatic battery. The price is within the same range as the economy kit.
- Standard Plus Kit – With this kit, you get a personal charging case that can charge your batteries up to 4 times. It also acts as a storage unit for the extra battery. Standard Plus kits also come with 2 flavor cartridges.
- The Couples Kit – This doubles everything found in the Standard Kit, at a lower price.
- The Traveler Kit – If you prefer to smoke on the go, then you may want to get the traveler kit. It has everything you may need for the car, office and those times you cannot access a power source. In this kit, you will get 2 rechargeable batteries, 15 flavor cartridges, 2amp card adapter, a smart charger, a portable charging case, and a USB cartridge you can charge on your laptop.
- The Ultimate Kit – This e cigarette starter kit gives you the best e-cig experience. It includes 3 rechargeable batteries, a wall adapter, 25 flavor cartridges, a USB cigarette for use on desktops, a portable charging case, a V2 lanyard, a metallic carry case and a smart charger.
What to Look For In E Cigarette Starter Kits
Before you buy an e cigarette starter kit, you need to check the following:
- Accessories: All e cigarette starter kits come with unique accessories. The better the quality of accessories, the more you will have to pay. Still, you need to check whether the starter kit comes with rechargeable batteries, a charger, and carrying cases among others.
- Durability: Where possible, get the most durable e cigarette starter kit. This means you should go for rechargeable kits and ignore all disposable units.
- Flavors: The more the flavors, the better your smoking experience is going to be.
- Smoke: It also helps to buy a smokeless starter kit. These are more cost- effective in the long run.
Popular E Cigarette Starter Kit Brands
Some of the most popular brands offering electronic cigarette starter kits include:
There are many other brands out there. To find the best one, read different reviews and choose the e cig starter kit brand that meets your expectations in terms of quality, durability, price and parts.
What to Consider
Before you buy an e cigarette starter kit, you need to think about the following:
- Cost – Kits from less popular brands cost around $ 30 while popular ones will set you back around $ 70. Choose the brand that you can afford.
- Charge – Most people prefer rechargeable e cigarette starter kits, instead of disposable ones.
- Flavors – Starter kits generally tend to include traditional tobacco flavors. However, you can still get a variety pack with different flavors.
- Manual or Automatic Kit – You should also decide whether you want an automatic or a manual e cigarette starter kit. Automatic kits administer vapor puffs when you take a draw while manual ones require you to press a button before inhaling. Customers generally prefer the automatic e- cig because it is easier to operate.
- Quality – The quality varies from one brand to another. Look for a brand that is consistent in terms of how long the battery lasts, the amount of liquid in the cartridge and the nicotine levels.
Overall, e cigarette starter kits are the preferred option for people. However, to get the most out of your smoking experience, ensure you choose the right starter kit.
Electronic Cigarette Buying Tips
Cost can be a vital issue while considering electronic cigarette buying tips. Total cost of consuming e-cigarettes is summed up by price for a starter kit, price for each cartridge (refill) and price of replacement batteries (atomizers). Initially, a starter kit costs around $30 to $200. There is an ongoing cost you need to bear while replacing used cartridges. Just think closely and calculate the exact amount a cartridge from a specific brand costs and how long you need to bear that cost.
Battery – There are manual and automatic both types of batteries. You have to press a tiny button during inhaling activities in case using a manual battery that pushes the atomizer to produce vapor. These manual batteries generate much thicker vapor while consuming battery power more an more. On the other hand, the automatic batteries create a realistic feelings very closer to a real tobacco cigarette. Automatically it starts activating atomizer to generate vapor during your inhaling activities. You don't have to press or touch any button.
2 Piece Models Vs. 3 Piece Models – A cartomizer is a special term considering cartridge and atomizer together. You can choose 2 piece e-cigarette because each cartomizer comes with a fresh, clean atomizer. Also, here you do not need to replace or clean atomizer. 2 piece e-cigarettes are highly recommended for their ease of use.
On the other hand, you can choose 3 piece e-cigarette as it has higher quality atomizer. These cartridges are cheaper and can be refilled too. 3 piece e-cigarettes are highly recommended only if you like to refill cigarette cartridges. These double or triple piece model decision is a must while considering electronic cigarette buying tips.
Style and Design – Time when you perform inhaling, LED's light up in various colors like red, blue, orange, purple or green. To bring a realistic burning action of tobacco cigarette, most of the models use a little cap that covers the LED of a battery. Some of the brands use stylish crystal tips to draw customer's special attention. Crystal tips are specially for women smokers.
Flavor – You should go for smoke juice flavor unless you are brand loyal to any specific preferred brand. Every brand offer an individual flavor but nearly all brands tend to offer menthol and tobacco.
Vapor Volume – Most of the e-cigarette consumers want plenty of vapor and equate even more to a realistic simulation of their smoking experience. A quality battery is vital for this reason. To generate more vapor in short time you should make the atomizer hot with a tiny puff first followed by some longer, regular dragging.
Money Back Guarantee – We strongly recommend to purchase a brand that offers 30 days cash back guarantee. In case you are not completely satisfied with the purchased product then you may get your cash back. Some of the e cigarette starter kits that you purchase may deduct the price of the cartridges you have used so far. So, make sure to read their policy on the money back guarantee claim. Money Back Guarantee is an important factor that you should pay attention to when selection your very first electronic cigarette starter kit.